The Congress si sponsored by
Cydan II, Inc. (Silver sponsor)
Canadian Institutes of Health Research Institute of Genetics (Silver sponsor)
WHY SPONSOR OR EXHIBIT?
For one thing: this is the largest international scientific conference on rare and orphan diseases. Download the exhibition and sponsorship prospectus.
The RE(ACT) Congress is a place where innovation and expertise are showcased, solutions are found and learning is done. So, if you are a:
- Company in medicine and/or health care
- Company focused on rare diseases and/or orphan drugs
- Company in gene sequencing and related subject
- Public welfare foundations and social investment institutions
- Consulting firms and research institutions
- Institutions interested in the field of rare diseases
We welcome all forms of involvement from our partners, if you wish:
- to educate
- to establish thought leadership and credibility
- to establish rapport and introduce your brand
- to showcase your product or service
We owe every single accomplishment to the mutual efforts made by all contributors, especially to the generosity of our sponsors.
Very soon the the sponsorship, cooperation and exhibition prospectus will be available for download. Although we have in mind specific sponsor packages we would welcome discussing with you the particular benefits that would be most appropriate for you.
For further information please contact us via e-mail.
We look forward to a successful partnership. Download the exhibition and sponsorship prospectus.