DOWNLOAD THE POSTER OF THE RE(ACT) CONGRESS 2012
The congress will bring together world leaders and young scientist from university and industry in Stem Cells, Cell Biology, Gene Therapy, Human Genetic and Therapeutic Applications to present cutting edge research, to discuss results and to exchange ideas.
- Promote research on rare and orphan diseases among the general public, industry and policy makers
- Bring together researchers and their knowledge
- Helping the understanding of other more common diseases
- Encourage clear insights positions identifiable from the scientific community in university and industry
- Gene and Cell Therapy; Stem Cells
- Therapeutic Applications
- Genomic Disorders
Scientific disciplines involved
Autoimmunity, biochemistry, cell biology, dermatology, endrocrinology, gastroenterology, gene therapy, human genetic, hematology, infectious diseases, inflammation, molecular and cellular biology, neuroimmunology, oncology, orphan drugs, pathology, pharmacology, primary immune deficiency, rheumatology, transplantation, virology.
RARE IS COMMON
“What we learn from rare disorders often has profound consequences for our understanding of more common conditions”. Francis S. Collins (M.D., Ph.D., NIH Director).